RSS Feed Reader for Windows 8 implements a RSS reader that is integrated with Windows 8 and its user experience.
Icinetic has created this project with two objectives in mind:
- To serve as a "ready-to-deploy" template for making RSS reader apps.
Follow the instructions in the
documentation to customize and deploy your app.
- To help you learn how to build Windows Store Apps.
This project covers:
- Asynchronous programming.
- Use of FlipView control
- Use of Semantic Zoom control.
- Implementation of Search contract.
- Implementation of Share contract.
- Creation of a local cache using SQLite.
- Live Tile customization.
- Snapped and Fill view.
For more information visit our websites at Icinetic